Effective: July 28, 2022
The following is a list of types of information we may collect and ways in which it is collected:
- Information You Provide. When you sign up for a service that requires registration or payment, we ask you for Personal Information including your name and email address. We also collect information you provide when requesting a service, and this information may, among other things, include personal information or reveal details about your preferences. We typically store and maintain the information collected
- User Communications. When you send email or other communications to Core Mobility Fitness we retain those communications in order to process your request and improve our service.
- Logged Information: We automatically collect and store some information that you do not actively provide, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, software and hardware attributes such as your browser type, the date and time of your visit, and the last website you visited prior to visiting the Sites. This information is used to enhance the services we provide to you.
- Cookies. When you visit the Sites, we send one or more cookies (that is, small text files) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can change your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services will not function properly if cookies are disabled. Cookies may contain account information such as your user name and password if you opt in to the automatic login option.
- Other Internet Technology. We may use other technology, such as pixel tags and web beacons, to track use of our Sites. We may also include web beacons in email messages, newsletters, or other communications to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT: In general, we use personal and other information provided by you and collected through the Sites to fulfill your requests for services – like booking classes, contact you regarding the services, customize content, and improve our services. More specifically, we use personal and other information as follows:
- Provide Services. To provide our services, for example to allow you to book a class, we will collect your name, email address, and billing information. In the event we need to contact you regarding your booking of a service, such as a confirmation, cancellation, or issue with billing, we might email you, using the email address you provided.
- Communicate. We may, from time to time, use your personal information to communicate with you generally, for example to respond to a query from you, or to provide you with updates or information concerning the studio, our services, or the services of other companies that we believe you may be interested in. For information regarding opting out of some of these communications, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Customization. We may use the personal information you’ve provided to us to customize the content that you see in associated communications. For example, the Sites and associated communications from us may include information based on personal information or past purchases.
- Research: To improve our services we conduct research on how our services are used, we may request that you complete user surveys, and use the resulting data to improve the Sites, the studio, and the services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURES: We do not sell, share or disclose your contact information or personal information except to provide the services you request, when you give us permission, and in the following case(s):
Providing Services. Personal and other information is anonymously shared with our selected suppliers (such as payment processors), service providers and partner sites in connection with providing services to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties in connection with operating and maintaining the Sites, fulfilling your requests for services, processing credit card payments (if applicable), performing business and sales analysis, and offering contests or conducting surveys.
We do not provide contact details to other companies for their marketing or mailing list without your express consent. For example, we may run a contest on the Sites in conjunction with a third party, and your opt-in participation could be contingent on the personal information you provide for this contest to be shared with both Core Mobility Fitness and the third party.
YOUR CHOICES: As a user of the Sites you have the following options:
- Account Review. If you have an account with us, you can review and update your account information (such as your name and contact information) online by making the appropriate selections or changes. We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate or to delete it at your request (if it is not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes). We require users to reliably identify themselves and the information they wish to access, correct, or remove before processing these requests, and we may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
- Service Review. You can add, edit, pause or remove services that you have subscribed to by logging into the Sites.
INFORMATION SECURITY: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. These measures include administrative and physical security measures intended to guard against unauthorized access to personal data. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is one hundred percent secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Core Mobility Fitness
4185 Technology Forest Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77381